An impressive line-up of keynote speakers has been secured that is guaranteed to excite and engage your mind.
(1) Prof Sacha Epskamp, one of the pioneers in network modelling, will present a state-of-the art lecture on the Current State and Future of Network Psychometrics.
(2) Prof Jonathan Templin, a renowned leader in the field of diagnostic classification models, will present a state-of the art lecture on Building a Diagnostic Model-Based Formative Assessment System for Personalizing Educational Progress.
(3) Prof Anita Hubley, recognized internationally for her expertise in test development, validity, and psychological and health assessment, will share her expertise on best practices in testing and assessment with her talk on Contributions of Response Processes to Test Validation and Development. Given the impact of recent data protection and security developments on testing,
(4) Dr John Fremer and Dr David Foster will discuss Challenges Confronted and Lessons Learned: Protecting Test Content and Personal Information from Test Security Threats in International Testing Programs.
(5) Dr Sara Ruto’s talk on Measuring Learning for All Children: The Citizen Led Assessment Approach will address the increasing importance of and challenges associated with inclusivity in educational testing in the developing world. Playing devil’s advocate,
(6) Prof Lianzhen He will use China’s Standards of English framework as a case study and will share lessons learned for language learning, teaching, and assessment. Lastly,
(7) Prof Aletta Odendaal, Industrial Psychologist and ITC President, will present a developing country perspective on challenges and critical issues in response styles and test use.
(8) Prof Dave Bartram, University of Kent, England, has been working on the design and implementation of the ITC Learning Centre, where ITC members will be able to access materials covering all areas of practice in tests and testing. This talk will describe the background to this development and what it could provide as a future role for the ITC given the global reach of this organization.
Click here to see more details about the keynote speakers of the Colloquium.