We are delighted to invite you to the 12th Conference of the International Test Commission (ITC), which we had to postpone because of the pandemic.
It will be held away from the touches of the virus, in cyberspace on 9th through 12th July, 2021. Exploring the theme Diversity and equity in a globalized, digital world: Opportunities and challenges for assessment, the Colloquium will present the latest developments and innovations in assessment. The theme highlights cultural diversity resulting from globalisation and the rapid advancements in the field of technology-based assessment. We are describing the event as a Colloquium as it is intended to arouse discussion between the community of scholars and practitioners that is the ITC.
This Colloquium will be an exceptional professional, practice, and scientific experience in a novel environment.
It is further divided into five sub-themes:
(1) Test development and validation in international and multicultural environments
(2) Innovations and advances in psychometric theory, modelling, and technologies
(3) Current issues of policy, diversity, and equity
(4) Best practices in testing and assessment; and
(5) Test security and privacy in a globalized digital world.