Registration for the 12th Conference of the ITC is open! Registration for the Colloquium will include:
- Access to the conference sessions (includes the digital scheduled programme and online zoom meetings and events, networking platform).
- Opportunity to participate in multiple networking activities with a diverse range of delegates using email, chat and Zoom meetings technology.
- Participation in workshops is not included in the conference registration fee. There is a separate registration process and fee for workshops.
- A wide range of options are now recognised as submissions in the ‘Posters’ category. These may be anything from a short research note to the equivalent of a full journal article of book chapter.
- Presenters of oral papers can also add downloadable copies of their written papers or slide decks to the Poster Gallery.
- A printed programme is available to download as a pdf.
Register between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021 to qualify for Early Bird Registration.Late registration starts 1 April 2021 and closes 30 June 2020.
Go to Register & Pricing to check out the fees and make your application for registration.